Let's Talk! - Voting, Encroachment by the Chief Minister & other issues!
Let's TALK - Comment here!
The topics I cover in this video are -
* My right to VOTE in the Assembly elections in the state of Telangana was taken away from me as my name was deleted from the list of Voters. There was only an apology from the Election Commissioner but that isn't helpful.
* I realize that voting is not how you bring change but it is only when you interact with your legislator irrespective of you voting for him/ her or not yet demand that the funds for your constituency be spent wisely.
* The Hon'ble Chief Minister of Telangana, Mr. K Chandrashekar Rao willingly discriminates among the citizens of his state in many ways but I point out how the fence/ barricade built by him around his office obstructs traffic during peak hours and blatantly exposes pedestrians to moving traffic as the fence also prevents citizens from using the footpath which rightfully belongs to us. The cops posted to guard his palatial bungalow shoo away the citizens who would like to walk on the footpath.
* The Chief Minister who is now re-elected is accused in about 64 Criminal Cases!
* Unfortunately, Corruption is a normality in the newest state of India.
* The police in the state of Telangana un-dauntingly show allegiance to their political masters by serving them at the cost of inconvenience to the citizens. The fences at the Chief Ministers Camp Office and the State Assembly which blocks the footpaths and poses a risk to the members of the public who are told to walk on the road are constantly guarded by the cops in the guise of providing security to the legislators.
* NOTA is not really a viable option if you are looking to bring change with your vote.
Let me know what you think about the issues that were raised by me in a comment.
You have my attention!